Definition of Line personnel
1. Noun. Personnel having direct job performance responsibilities.
Line Personnel Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Line Personnel Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Line Personnel
Literary usage of Line personnel
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Pamphlets: United States Navy] (1879)
"The special function of the line personnel therefore on a modern battle-ship is the care, maintenance and operation of the artillery service, which includes ..."
2. Peer Justice and Youth Empowerment: An Implementation Guide for Teen Court by Tracy M. Godwin, David J. Steinhart, Betsy A. Fulton (1997)
"Of critical significance is the involvement of front-line personnel, volunteers, ... Involving front-line personnel and volunteers can change their ..."
3. Green Light!: Men of the 81st Troop Carrier Squadron Tell Their Story by Martin Wolfe (1989)
"Second echelon maintenance was understood to be performed by our line personnel, including inspections (called "preventive inspections" in the manuals) ..."
4. National Information Systems Security '95 (18th) Proceedings: Making by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"Training Training requirements are very important to enable front line personnel to accomplish their job in an effective manner. The art of IW is difficult ..."
5. Developing a Law Enforcement Stress Program for Officers and Their Families by Peter Finn, Julie E. Tomz (1998)
"... management to San Antonio officers as part of the State-mandated 40 hours of in-service training that line personnel must receive every two years. ..."