Definition of Leisher
1. leish [adj] - See also: leish
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Leisher Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Leisher
Literary usage of Leisher
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Minutes of the Annual Convention (1895)
"Respectfully submitted, GW leisher, AH SPANGLER. Report adopted. Standing Rule. ... GW leisher. Committee—Rev. GW leisher, Rev. WK Diehl, and Mr. \VP Kuhn. ..."
2. History of Michigan by Charles Moore (1915)
"Martin Cummins was married at Caro, in November, 1898, to Miss Flora C. leisher, who was born at this place, a daughter of Frank leisher, and to this union ..."
3. Cumulative Book Index by H.W. Wilson Company (1902)
"leisher, .1. J. $1.50. Neely. Decoration and Ornament. $7.50. Long, DB American mural painting. King, P. *$3. See also Architecture, Furniture, Needlework, ..."
4. Reports of Appellate Court of the State of Indiana by Appellate Court, Indiana Appellate Court, Indiana (1897)
"And thereafter, the plaintiff, at the instance and under the direction of Dr. AC leisher, successor to Dr. Wagner, as medical examiner for the defendant at ..."
5. Pacific Northwest Americana: A Checklist of Books and Pamphlets Relating to by Charles Wesley Smith (1921)
"Henry Landes State geologist [leisher, JJ] The decline and fail of Samuel Sawbones, MD, on the Klondike, by his next best ..."