2. Verb. (third-person singular of keyboard) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Keyboards
1. keyboard [v] - See also: keyboard
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Keyboards Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Keyboards
Literary usage of Keyboards
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Story of the Organ by Charles Francis Abdy Williams (1903)
"The keyboards of portatives and positives—The invention of the ... THOUGH the keyboards of mediaeval church organs were clumsy and unmanageable, ..."
2. Pedalling in Pianoforte Music by Algernon H. Lindo (1922)
"Instruments with pedal keyboards have frequently been constructed, and some have enjoyed a fair measure of popularity. JS Bach used to play his Trios upon a ..."
3. The White House by Bernard L. Ungar, Gao (2003)
"The report indicated that 12 boxes of keyboards, speakers, cords, and soundcards were discarded, but did not specify the number of keyboards that were ..."
4. Experimental Research as a Factor in Commercial Education by Frank Henry Kramer (1920)
"There should be but one varying factor, namely, the keyboards. ... The only difference is that there are some operating blank keyboards and others operating ..."
5. Sas/connect 9.1: User's Guide by Sas Institute, Institute SAS Institute (2004)
"Non-English keyboards If you use a client that has a non-English keyboard, you probably have some external files that contain non-English characters. ..."