Definition of Katherine mansfield
1. Noun. New Zealand writer of short stories (1888-1923).
Katherine Mansfield Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Katherine Mansfield Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Katherine Mansfield
Literary usage of Katherine mansfield
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Best Short Stories of ... and the Yearbook of the American Short Story edited by [Anonymus AC02789944] (1921)
"(117:855.) London, Jack. Henry James. N. Rep. June 9. (23:63.) Locke, WJ By katherine mansfield. Ath. Aug. 27. ('2o:2:272.) LOVETT, ROBERT MORSS. Anonymous. ..."
2. Publishers Weekly by Publishers' Board of Trade (U.S.), Book Trade Association of Philadelphia, American Book Trade Union, Am. Book Trade Association, R.R. Bowker Company (1922)
"katherine mansfield, one of the best known writers of short stories in England has a new ... katherine mansfield. NON-FICTION The Critic and the Drama. ..."
3. Wisdom for the Soul: Five Millennia of Prescriptions for Spiritual Healing by Larry Chang (2006)
"katherine mansfield, 1888-1923 ~ in Antony Alpers, katherine mansfield, ... Mansfield ~ The Journal of katherine mansfield, J. Middleton Murry, ed., ..."
4. Contemporary American Literature: Bibliographies and Study Outlines by John Matthews Manly, Edith Rickert (1922)
"... collection entitled Bliss by the English writer, katherine mansfield (Mrs. J. Middleton Murry); cf. Manly and Rickert, Contemporary British Literature. ..."
5. The Living Age by Making of America Project, Eliakim Littell, Robert S. Littell (1922)
"Among the literary artists included are DH Lawrence, Somerset Maugham, WL George, May Sinclair, and katherine mansfield. As was to be expected, ..."
6. The Best Short Stories of ... and the Yearbook of the American Short Story edited by Edward Joseph Harrington O'Brien (1922)
"... and I regard this book as only second in excellence to the volumes of AE Coppard and katherine mansfield of which I shall speak presently. ..."