Definition of Karl jaspers
1. Noun. German psychiatrist (1883-1969).
Karl Jaspers Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Karl Jaspers Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Karl Jaspers
Literary usage of Karl jaspers
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Calcutta Review by University of Calcutta (1844)
"... (2) that of karl jaspers (b. 1833),4 the most prolific writer whose doctrine of Die Existenz-erhellung or manifestation of Existence discards this ..."
2. The American Journal of Psychology by Granville Stanley Hall, Edward Bradford Titchener (1913)
"Von karl jaspers. Berlin, Julius Springer, 338 p. Twenty-eighth annual report of the Bureau of American Ethnology to the Secretary of the Smithsonian ..."
3. Collections of the New York Historical Society for the Year by New-York Historical Society (1876)
"... der immer von neuem die unerläßliche Artikulation im Gang des Denkens ist, kommunikative Gewißheit. Heidelberg, September 1931. karl jaspers. ..."
4. Alone Again: Ethics After Certaintyby Zygmunt Bauman by Zygmunt Bauman (1994)
"karl jaspers We can now do what we want, and the only question is what do we want? At the end of our progress we stand where Adam and Eve once stood: all we ..."