Definition of John mcgraw
1. Noun. United States baseball player and manager (1873-1934).
Generic synonyms: Ballplayer, Baseball Player, Coach, Handler, Manager
John Mcgraw Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: John Mcgraw Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of John Mcgraw
Literary usage of John mcgraw
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. United States Supreme Court Reports by Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company, United States Supreme Court (1890)
"John McGraw, a resident of Ithaca, in that county, died May 4, 1877, leaving аз Ins only child and heir Jennie McGraw, who, on the 14th of July, 1880, ..."
2. Lawyers' Reports Annotated by Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company (1905)
"... John McGraw, as above stated. She left a last will and testament by which she bequeathed to Cornell University, an educational corporation located ..."
3. A Selection of Cases on the Law of Private Corporations by William Albert Keener (1899)
"John McGraw, a resident of Ithaca, died May 4, 1877, leaving his only child ... John McGraw left a last will and testament, which has been duly admitted to ..."
4. A Selection of Cases on the Law of Private Corporations by Leslie Jay Tompkins (1908)
"The will of John McGraw gave $500000 in trust for his said daughter, and made her residuary legatee, with full power to dispose by will of all the property ..."