¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Interparticle
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Interparticle Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Interparticle
Literary usage of Interparticle
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. RREL Hazardous Waste Research Symposium: Abstract Proceedings, 19th Annual (1993)
"Dust generation decreased when the interparticle binding forces were increased ... This approach will eliminate the need for measuring interparticle binding ..."
2. Permafrost: North American Contribution [to The] Second International by Building Research Advisory Board Staff (1973)
"The strengthening of OWS in this region is attributed to two components: one that develops from interparticle friction and one that is related to particle ..."
3. Permafrost: Second International Conference, July 13-28, 1973 : USSR by Frederick J. Sanger, Peter J. Hyde (1978)
"The stress-relief is caused by rupture of the interparticle bonds, ... Thus, the form of the dependence of the energy of rupture of the interparticle bonds ..."
4. Fluid Flow Through Faults and Fractures in Argillaceous Formations by Nuclear Energy Agency (1998)
"Small-scale cataclastic or plastic deformation of interparticle cements (eg calcite)and the shearing of viscous organic phases (eg ..."
5. Stochastic Inequalities by Moshe Shaked, Yung Liang Tong (1992)
"interparticle correlation in death processes with application to ... interparticle dependence in a linear death process subjected to a random environment. ..."