¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Intercorporate
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Intercorporate Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Intercorporate
Literary usage of Intercorporate
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Financing of Public Service Corporations by Milton Berge Ignatius (1918)
"intercorporate Relationships Denned Increased capitalization is often resorted to, and many problems of corporate finance arise out of the necessity of ..."
2. The Federal Trade Commission: Its Nature and Powers; an Interpretation of by John Maynard Harlan, Lewis Wilson McCandless (1916)
"intercorporate shareholding: Equal difficulty and uncertainty is involved in determining when intercorporate shareholding, and the acquisition of stock by a ..."
3. Railroads: Finance and Organization by William Zebina Ripley (1915)
"Involved intercorporate affairs of the New England Navigation Co., 441. ... Proposed legislation as to intercorporate stock holding, 452. ..."
4. Regulation of Public Service Companies in Great Britain: With Supplemental by Robert Harvey Whitten (1914)
"Absence of intercorporate relations and one-man control. ... This independence of undertakings and absence of intercorporate relationships makes effective ..."
5. Railroads and Government: Their Relations in the United States, 1910-1921 by Frank Haigh Dixon (1922)
"As a consequence of this strict interpretation of law, there took place a very considerable unscrambling of intercorporate relationships. ..."
6. Commercial Law: A Treatise for Business Men on the Law Applicable to by Charles William Gerstenberg, Thomas Welburn Hughes (1914)
"Special purposes of intercorporate relations.— intercorporate relations are formed for many other purposes than for complete merger through consolidation, ..."
7. The Annual American Catalog, 1900-1909 (1910)
"Treatise on the law of intercorporate relations. 2d ed., rev. and enl. 'op(Ja) с 60+024 p. O. $6. Little, B. & Co. ..."