Definition of Indicator lamp
1. Noun. Indicator consisting of a light to indicate whether power is on or a motor is in operation.
Indicator Lamp Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Indicator Lamp Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Indicator Lamp
Literary usage of Indicator lamp
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Dictionary of Electrical Words, Terms and Phrases by Edwin James Houston (1903)
"(See Annunciator, Electro-Magnetic) Indicator, Lamp An apparatus used in the ... (See Indicator, Lamp.) Indicator, Semaphore — —An annunciator in which a ..."
2. A Catalogue of the Devices and Their Parts Manufactured by the Union Switch by Union Switch and Signal Company (1894)
"BRACKET, for indicator lamp. COUNTERWEIGHT. Give weight required. ... SHIELD, for indicators and for indicator lamp. BRACKET, for No. 25. ..."
3. Reference Book of Parts in Connection with Inter-locking and Block Signaling by Johnson Railroad Signal Company (1894)
"... with Pin and Letter 1130 ^"xl2/8"Pin 1131 Indicator Rod 1313 6-way Signal Wheel complete 1132 indicator lamp Bracket 1189 Standard Lamp Bracket 886 9^" ..."
4. Mechanical World and Engineering Record (1881)
"Indicator lanp Open contacts indicator lamp Contact closed Cell I Helay nor в ... 4 In which indicator lamp lights always when light falls on the cell The ..."