Definition of Hullooing
1. hulloo [v] - See also: hulloo
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Hullooing Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Hullooing
Literary usage of Hullooing
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Hindu-Koh: Wanderings and Wild Sport on and Beyond the Himalayas by Donald Macintyre (1889)
"Pushing on to the place from whence the sounds came, I found two natives " treed," and hullooing away at the top of their voices. ..."
2. Memoir of the Life and Religious Labours of Henry Hull by Henry Hull (1873)
"... the noise of geese convinced us that we were near the habitations of men; and one of our company hullooing, we were answered by a voice not far off, ..."
3. Freemason's Magazine, Or General and Complete Library (1796)
"... hullooing out, " Follow me, dragoons!" They retreated, but soon returned in a greater number. It was necessary to avoid them; I pushed my horse forward, ..."
4. History of Behar Indigo Factories ; Reminiscences of Behar ; Tirhoot and Its by Minden Wilson (1908)
"The pace grew fast and furious, the excited huntsmen hullooing encouragement at the top of their voices, the terriers behind yelping furiously. ..."