Definition of Horse breeding
1. Noun. Breeding horses.
Horse Breeding Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Horse Breeding Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Horse Breeding
Literary usage of Horse breeding
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Journal of Heredity by American Genetic Association (1916)
"German Horse-Breeding and the War The German Genetic Association has published a large volume investigating the war's effect on horse-breeding. ..."
2. Sportby C. M. van Stockum by C. M. van Stockum (1914)
"4512 horse breeding: eleventh report of royal commission. 1907. 2 Л. 4513 Lehndorff (G.). ... Horse-breeding, In theory and practice, cr. 4°. 30 s. net. ..."
3. Index of Economic Material in Documents of the States of the United States by Adelaide Rosalia Hasse (1912)
"horse breeding in America. [From the I York Spirit of the Times. ... Horse-breeding in Germany: horse-breeding the Province of Prussia; ..."
4. The Encyclopaedia Britannica: A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, Literature and (1910)
"This society acts in consort with two other powerful organizations (the Royal Commission on Horse-breeding, which began its work in 1888, and the Brood Mare ..."
5. Readers' Guide to Periodical Literature by H.W. Wilson Company (1908)
"D. 'OS horse breeding. About horse breeding. J: G. Speed 11. Cent. 77: 128-35. ... horse breeding and dairying estates that pay To-Day. 15: 837-44. Ag. 'OS. ..."
6. Coöperation in agriculture by George Harold Powell (1913)
"Cooperative Horse-breeding The cooperative method is adapted to the ... There has been little cooperative horse- breeding work done in the United States. ..."