¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Hennaed
1. henna [v] - See also: henna
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Hennaed Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Hennaed
hennaed (current term)
Literary usage of Hennaed
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Dial edited by Francis Fisher Browne (1897)
"For instance, they have their hair hennaed and their eyebrows plucked. Yon can also hare your hands and feet hennaed, and, if you like it, be tatooed. ..."
2. The Romance of Isabel, Lady Burton: The Story of Her Life by Isabel Burton, William Henry Wilkins (1897)
"For instance, they have their hair hennaed and their eyebrows plucked. You can also have your hands and feet hennaed, and, if you like it, be tattooed. ..."
3. &c by Emmeline Stuart-Wortley (1853)
"Another, again, stood with her eyes and hennaed hands still raised in bewildered wonder; and a fourth was stricken into stone while crouching down to ..."
4. American Physical Education Review by American Physical Education Association (1898)
"ANNIE hennaed HUGHES, Secretary. PHYSICAL EDUCATION SOCIETY OF NEW YORK AND VICINITY. THE November meeting of the Physical Education Society of New York and ..."