2. Noun. (slang) The buttocks. ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Heinie
1. the buttocks [n -S] - See also: buttocks
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Heinie Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Heinie
Literary usage of Heinie
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. What the "boys" Did Overthere: By "themselves" / Ed. by Henry L. Fox by Themselves, Henry L. Fox, N. L. Forrestal (1919)
"Some of us were detailed to put "heinie" out and it was no easy job, for every "heinie" had a machine gun. But it was the same old story, they would fire ..."
2. The Phono-bretto: (phonograph Libretto) The Indispensible Companion of the (1919)
"I made up my mind about heinie. I'm going to have him so well educated that when he speaks nobody will understand him. Then why not keep him home and give ..."
3. With Old Glory in Berlin: The Story of a Young American Girl who Went to by Josephine Therese (1918)
"heinie waxed enthusiastic, and told me that those pupil aviators were ... breathed heinie, enthusiastically. " Yes, wonderful, and terrible," was my answer. ..."
4. The Note-book of an Intelligence Officer by Eric Fisher Wood (1917)
"as "heinie" and "Fritz." The anglicised meanings of these two words being synonymous and standing as a generic term for Germans. A battle or bombardment is ..."