Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Hackette Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Hackette
Literary usage of Hackette
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Acts Passed at the ... Session of the General Assembly for the Commonwealth by Kentucky (1886)
"... caused by the defalcation and departure from the State of James B. hackette, who was then sheriff of said county, and who had been sheriff thereof ..."
2. American Journal of Philology by Project Muse, JSTOR (Organization) (1908)
"Meillet (A.) Introduction a 1'etude comparative des langues indo-europe- ennes, 2« ed. corr. et augm., in-8°. hackette et C". 10 fr. Mohammed ben Braham. ..."
3. Notes and Queries by Martim de Albuquerque (1861)
"... is well known ; but of any Chaos of Histories, so entitled, we have never heard.] xxix° die Julij."— Tho. hackette. ..."
4. The Bibliographer's Manual of English Literature: Containing an Account of by William Thomas Lowndes (1865)
"Imprinted for Thomas hackette, 1581, 4to. Heber, pt. iv. 2009, Ш. Steevens. OI7, with Paradyse of Daintie Devises, 1600, ..."
5. The Bibliographer's Manual of English Literature: Containing an Account of by William Thomas Lowndes (1834)
"London by Thomas hackette. 4to. Eighteen leaves. At the end is ' Finis. Quod TH' These initials are by Ritson confidently attributed to Thomas Howell. ..."
6. The Gentleman's Magazine (1855)
"... Colchester, to Cathe- rine-Georgina, second and only surviving child of the late PP hackette, esq. MD of Cashel. Grosvenor sq. ..."