Definition of Guyler
1. guiler [n -S] - See also: guiler
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Guyler Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Guyler
guyler (current term)
Literary usage of Guyler
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Turf Register and Sportsman & Breeder's Stud-book: Containing the by William Pick, R. Johnson (1822)
"AF 200gs:—2 te 1 on guyler. At Newmarket Second Spring Meeting, 1786, •GUVI.KR, 8st. ... j to 4 on guyler. LATONA, (A BAY MARE—FOALED IX 1779. ..."
2. Outing (1892)
"Mile tandem — WD Banker and FM Bunker, i ; JH Draper and L. guyler, 2 ; F. Herman and FR Fuller, 3 ; time, 2m. 49 2-55. Mile safety handicap — First heat ..."
3. The American and English Encyclopedia of Law by John Houston Merrill, Charles Frederic Williams, Thomas Johnson Michie, David Shephard Garland (1887)
"... 7> guyler. 32 III. 323. 4. ... guyler, 32 III. 312. In determining what is a reasonable time, ..."
4. The American Decisions: Containing All the Cases of General Value and by John Proffatt, Abraham Clark Freeman (1886)
"guyler, 32 111. 312. The plaintiff need not formally tender marriage before suit if the contract has been broken off by the defendant: Willard v. ..."
5. Journal of the British Dental Association by British Dental Association (1892)
"Concluding this he called upon Mr. guyler to read a paper on "Neuralgia," after which a very animated discussion resulted, in which Messrs. ..."