Medical Definition of Guanethidine
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Guanethidine Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Guanethidine
Literary usage of Guanethidine
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine (1903)
"Treatment with phentolamine, guanethidine or desmethylimipramine virtually abolished pressor effects of ..."
2. A Lifelong Passion: Nicholas and Alexandra: Their Own Story by Andrei Maylunas (2005)
"Conversely, when the preparation was treated with guanethidine to block release of a mediator from the sympathetic nerve, the inhibitory effect of ..."
3. 5th Report Of The Joint National Committee On Detection, Evaluation, And by DIANE Publishing Company (2004)
"... may interfere with the antihypertensive effects of guanethidine and guanadrel. * The severity of clonidine withdrawal reaction can be increased by ..."
4. Health Consequences of Smoking: Nicotine Addiction a Report of the Surgeon by C. Everett Koop, M.D., DIANE Publishing Company (1988)
"... and guanethidine in the spleen of cat. Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics 180:38-46, 1972. KNIGHT, GJ, WYLIE, P., HOLMAN, MS, HADDOW, ..."
5. Depression in Primary Care: Detection and Diagnosi by DIANE Publishing Company (1993)
"Medications reportedly associated with depression Cardiovascular Drugs Hormones Alpha-methyldopa (±) Reserpine (++) Propranolol (±) guanethidine Clonidine ..."
6. Approved Drug Products with Therapeutic Equivalence Evaluationsedited by Barry Leonard edited by Barry Leonard (1999)
"... DESIGNATED Gp 100 adenoviral gene therapy Treatment of metastatic melanoma. TN= Growth hormone releasing factor TN= guanethidine monosulfate TN= Ismelin ..."
7. Partnerships and Collaboration as Competitiveness Tools: Hearing Before the by United States, Congress, House (1993)
"2 wp Insert does not have warnings about risk of tardive dyskinesia, cardiovascular concerns, 2 and interaction with guanethidine-like drugs. ..."