2. Verb. (third-person singular of grill) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Grills
1. grill [v] - See also: grill
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Grills Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Grills
Literary usage of Grills
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Tennessee Reports: Reports of Cases Argued and Determined in the Supreme by William Frierson Cooper (1879)
"Jefferson grills was the husband of Harriet H. grills, and is still alive, ... The said slave, in the lifetime of Harriet H. grills, was set apart to her, ..."
2. The School House: Its Heating and Ventilation by Joseph Augustus Moore (1905)
"Cast-iron register faces are more expensive than wire grills, and, when placed above the floor level, cannot be recommended for covering warm-air inlets or ..."
3. Cases Argued and Adjudged in the High Court of Chancery [1680-1719 by Great Britain Court of Chancery, John Raithby, Thomas Vernon (1828)
"... to surrender to the use of a will, a customary freehold can only pass by a will attested according to the Statute of Frauds, Hussey v. grills, Amb. 299. ..."
4. Reports of Cases Argued and Determined in the Supreme Court of Tennessee by Tennessee Supreme Court, John Waller Head (1860)
"The decree was had by the children of Harriet H. grills, who were parties to the suit. The only question in the case is, was the testamentary trust created ..."