Definition of Grews
1. grew [v] - See also: grew
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Grews Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Grews
Literary usage of Grews
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Short Story Classics (American) by William Henry Harrison Murray, Robert Grant, Virginia Tracy, Mary Eleanor Wilkins Freeman, Robert William Chambers, George Ade, John Habberton, Hallie Erminie Rives, William Patten, Charles Heber Clark, Margaret Wade Campbell Deland, P.F. Collier & Son (1905)
"He didn't know that I would ever call at the grews' in the course of my life. ... Then I followed you, hung about the grews' for a while, with my heart in ..."
2. Blackwood's Edinburgh Magazine (1827)
"Out wi' the grews gin it be afore the month o' March, as soople and thin in the flanks ... —Were I to leeve ten thousan' years, and gang out wi the grews or ..."
3. The Principles of the Law of Evidence: With Elementary Rules for Conducting by William Mawdesley Best, John Archibald Russell (1882)
"Mead v., i., 304. McGregors. State, ii., 539. M'grews v. M'grews, ii., 035. McGuffie®. State, ii., 985. McGuire, Kelly v., ii., 846. United States c., ii., ..."
4. An Index to Changes of Name: Under Authority of Act of Parliament Or Royal by William Phillimore Watts Phillimore (1905)
"... see Loraine-grews. Grey see Bacon-Grey. : Drynan, GS, of Malcolm Peth. St. Leonard's-on-Sea, Sussex. Times, dp, 3 Nov., 1870. : Greulich, C., of Newent, ..."