Definition of Good health
1. Noun. The state of being vigorous and free from bodily or mental disease.
Generic synonyms: Physical Condition, Physiological Condition, Physiological State
Specialized synonyms: Haleness, Wholeness, Energy, Vim, Vitality, Bloom, Blush, Flush, Rosiness, Freshness, Glow, Radiance, Sturdiness, Condition, Shape
Antonyms: Ill Health
Derivative terms: Healthy
Good Health Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Good Health Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Good Health
Literary usage of Good health
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Nicomachean Ethics of Aristotle by Aristotle (1897)
"... or again, a good state of health is evident from the conditions which produce good health, and the conditions which produce good health from the good ..."
2. South Eastern Reporter by West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals, West Publishing Company, South Carolina Supreme Court (1922)
"Insurance <§=>I36(4)—Nondelivery during insured'» good health held not to defeat recovery, where policy would have been delivered if agent had gone to post ..."
3. The Journal of Prison Discipline and Philanthropy by Pennsylvania Prison Society (1846)
"20 Years of Age, and Under : Received and discharged in good health, in good health and disch d impaired, in good health and died, - - - in imperfect health ..."
4. Readers' Guide to Periodical Literature by H.W. Wilson Company (1914)
"Kahn, RL Wise eating and good health. Craftsman. 26: 337-9. Je. '14. Kahn, Sammy. Sammy Kahn, dealer in determination. M. Woolley. рог. Tech. World. ..."