Definition of Golf range
1. Noun. A practice range for practicing golf shots.
Category relationships: Golf, Golf Game
Generic synonyms: Practice Range
Golf Range Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Golf Range Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Golf Range
Literary usage of Golf range
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Golf Guide Britain & Ireland 2005 by FHG Staff (2005)
"South Wales golf range and Course, Port Road East, Barry (Range: 01446 ... 26 bay floodlit, covered golf range. Two 18 hole courses. ..."
2. Long Island Alive! by Francine Silverman (2002)
"Golf Southampton golf range, North Highway, Southampton, •& 631-283-2158. ... golf range and lessons, plus an 18-hole old- fashioned miniature golf course. ..."
3. The Virginia Handbook by Blair Howard, Mary K. Burnham, Bill Burnham (2005)
"There are two practice putting greens, a golf range and chipping green, restaurant, lounge and meeting rooms. it 757-393-8600. The Links at City Park, ..."
4. Beautiful Accommodation in Victoria and Tasmania, Australia: The Discerning by Jennifer Lamattina (2005)
"Tennis court, pool, golf range (lessons available with PGA professional by prior arrangement). Full breakfast provisions provided. ..."
5. Adventure Guide to Texas by Kimberly Young (1999)
"Staying at this lakeside resort gives you access to the spectacular pool and hot tub (which are surrounded by exotic birds), fine dining, golf range (golf ..."