Definition of Golf bag
1. Noun. Golf equipment consisting of a bag for carrying golf clubs and balls.
Golf Bag Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Golf Bag Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Golf Bag
Literary usage of Golf bag
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Water Hazard by John Gunn (1995)
"'Inside the golf bag the officers found eight kilograms of heroin. ... The golf bag certainly suggests that. A dangerous action, you'd agree, if I'm correct ..."
2. The Century Illustrated Monthly Magazine by Roy J. Friedman Mark Twain Collection (Library of Congress) (1913)
"... host used a Scotch- plaid golf-bag, without initials painted on it, and when the two men issued from the club-house the bag was leaning against the wall ..."
3. Intimate Golf Talks by John Duncan Dunn, Elon Jessup (1920)
"Don't allow them in the same bag business being together than a cricket bat in a baseball outfit. Sometimes the clubs in a golf bag fairly fight with one ..."
4. Canada: Pacific Coast, the Rockies, Prairie Provinces, and the Territories by Nicola Förg (1998)
"... clubs from your golf bag at the Clear Lake Golf Course in Riding National Park in Manitoba, the early summer sun sparkles off the last of the ice floes. ..."