Definition of Goats' milk
1. Noun. The milk of a goat.
Goats' Milk Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Goats' Milk Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Goats' Milk
Literary usage of Goats' milk
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The American Journal of the Medical Sciences by Southern Society for Clinical Investigation (U.S.) (1907)
"Infantile Mortality and Goats' Milk.—The superiority of the goat over the cow in the matter of cleanliness (difference in character of excreta, ..."
2. The Iliad of Homer by Homer, John Graham Cordery (1871)
"... And cheese of goats' milk grated fine thereon Through brazen grater, and white meal bestrewn; Then gracious of her mingling bade them drink: And, ..."
3. Preventive Medicine and Hygiene by Milton Joseph Rosenau, George Chandler Whipple, John William Trask, Thomas William Salmon (1921)
"Goats' Milk and Malta Fever.—We are indebted to the six reports of the British Commission for the investigation of Mediterranean fever (1905-1907) for the ..."
4. Diseases of Infancy and Childhood: Their Dietetic, Hygienic, and Medical by Louis Fischer (1917)
"When goats' milk was given in the same quantity as cows' milk, ... As we could not procure a wet-nurse, goats' milk diluted with rice water ..."
5. John L. Stoddard's Lectures by John Lawson Stoddard (1905)
"Yet hundreds of Sicilian goats find pasturage on this promontory ; and as practically the entire population of Palermo is given to drinking goats' milk, ..."
6. Journal of the Royal Agricultural Society of England by Royal Agricultural Society of England (1880)
"It will be noticed that ewes' colostrum is extremely rich in caseine and comparatively poor in fat. XXX.—On the Composition of Goats' Milk. ..."
7. Chambers's Encyclopædia: A Dictionary of Universal Knowledge (1868)
"Both cheese and butter are made of goats milk ; they have a peculiar but not ... Goats' milk is still very much used in Syria and other parts of the East, ..."