Definition of Genus eurotium
1. Noun. A genus of fungi belonging to the order Eurotiales.
Generic synonyms: Fungus Genus
Group relationships: Aspergillales, Eurotiales, Order Aspergillales, Order Eurotiales
Genus Eurotium Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Genus Eurotium Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Genus Eurotium
Literary usage of Genus eurotium
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Methods of Practical Hygiene by Karl Bernhard Lehmann (1893)
"genus eurotium, De Bary. A. Carpet blue to yellowish given. Spores oval or globular; yellowish green; diameter, 9-15/t; sometimes smooth, or sometimes with ..."
2. Fermentation Organisms; a Laboratory Handbook by Albert Klocker (1903)
"... in a few species which were formerly reckoned in the genus Eurotium, and we really ought therefore to class only these species with the ascomycetes till ..."
3. The Micrographic Dictionary: A Guide to the Examination and Investigation of by John William Griffith, Arthur Henfrey (1883)
"Some observations of De Bary tend to show that the genus Eurotium onlv represents certain conditions of ..."
4. Deutsches Archiv für klinische Medizin edited by [Anonymus AC00458176] (1885)
"Dies zwang dazu, die genannten Pilze von dem genus eurotium abzuzweigen; Wilhelm schlug vor, für sie sowie für die verwandten Species ..."