Definition of Gemeinschafts
1. gemeinschaft [n] - See also: gemeinschaft
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Gemeinschafts Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Gemeinschafts
Literary usage of Gemeinschafts
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The City: Urban Communities and Their Problems by Alan S. Berger (1978)
"Indeed, the city may be composed of numerous quasi-gemeinschafts that together interact as a Gesellschaft. Perhaps within each quasi-Gemeinschaft communal ..."
2. The Continental Legal History Series by Association of American Law Schools (1918)
"On the contrary, we must follow the method of treatment chosen by Gierke ' and Heusler,2 and consider here all types of the community (" gemeinschafts- ..."
3. Mines Register: Successor to the Mines Handbook and the Copper Handbook edited by Horace Jared Stevens, Walter Garfield Neale, Lenox Hawes Rand, Edward Barney Sturgis, Joseph Zimmerman (1904)
"... chalcopyrite disseminated in pyrite, said to average 109c copper, with small gold values. PREUSSISCH-BRAUNSCHWEIG'SCHE GERMANY. gemeinschafts WERKE. ..."
4. Against the Wind: Eberhard Arnold and the Bruderhof by Markus Baum (1998)
"2 German name: gemeinschafts-Verlag Eberhard Arnold. The first reference to this name change is in a letter Eberhard wrote to Leonhard Ragaz, November 28, ..."