Definition of Fumaria claviculata
1. Noun. Annual vine with decompound leaves and racemes of yellow and pink flowers.
Group relationships: Corydalis, Genus Corydalis
Generic synonyms: Vine
Fumaria Claviculata Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Fumaria Claviculata Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Fumaria Claviculata
Literary usage of Fumaria claviculata
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Ladies' Flower-garden of Ornamental Annuals. by Loudon (Jane) (1842)
"... —fumaria claviculata, Lin. ENGRAVINGS.—Eng. Bot. t. 103 ; 2nd edit. vol. vi. t. 985. DESCRIPTION, &c.—A pretty little climbing plant with very slender ..."
2. The Natural History of Plants: Their Forms, Growth, Reproduction, and by Francis Wall Oliver, Anton Kerner von Marilaun, Marian (Balfour) Busk (1895)
"... and Cardiospermum; branch - tendrils in fumaria claviculata, and in numerous gourd-like plants. These tendrils, of which the ..."
3. Florigraphia Britannica; Or, Engravings and Descriptions of the Flowering by Richard Deakin (1857)
"fumaria claviculata, Linn.—English Botany, t. 103.—English Flora, vol. iii. p. 253. Root slender, simple. Stems mostly several, slender, angular, branched, ..."
4. The Book of the Chronicles of Keith, Grange, Ruthven, Cairney, and by Gordon, James Frederick Skinner (1880)
"Juice of the Plant used as a Cosmetic, especially in Scurvy, ,, ,, Species II. Ramping Fumitory. Fumaria Capreolata, Gardens, &c fumaria claviculata. ..."
5. An Introduction to Physiological and Systematical Botany by James Edward Smith (1814)
"139, and all simple leaves; or compound, as Coriandrum sativum, t. 67, and Fumaria claviculata, t. 103. ..."