Definition of Frozen food
1. Noun. Food preserved by freezing.
Frozen Food Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Frozen Food Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Frozen Food
Literary usage of Frozen food
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Bacteria, Yeasts, and Molds in the Home by Herbert William Conn (1917)
"frozen food in the arctic regions keeps for years, and will indeed keep as long as it remains frozen. The same would be true of frozen food in cold storage. ..."
2. The Universal Traveller: Designed to Introduce Readers at Home to an by Charles Augustus Goodrich (1836)
"Many thousand raw carcasses of oxen, sheep, hogs, pigs, together with geese, fowls, atid every species of frozen food were exposed to sale. ..."
3. Miss Parloa's Kitchen Companion: A Guide for All who Would be Good Housekeepers by Maria Parloa (1887)
"frozen food. Fish, game, poultry, sweetbreads, etc., often are frozen, ... Large quantities of frozen food are shipped in the course of a year from American ..."
4. Food Labeling: Questions and Answers: A Guide for Restaurants and Other by DIANE Publishing Company (1997)
"Question: Is nutrition labeling required for raw, frozen fish that are packed or repacked by the retailer and sold in the frozen food section of the retail ..."