Definition of Frizzer
1. one that frizzes [n -S] - See also: frizzes
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Frizzer Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Frizzer
frizzer (current term)
Literary usage of Frizzer
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Reports of Cases Argued and Determined in the Appellate Court of the State by Indiana Appellate Court (1904)
"... that said defendant neglected, failed, and refused to perform its said duty, and also to place or provide guards for said frizzer or properly to guard ..."
2. Knight's American Mechanical Dictionary: A Description of Tools, Instruments by Edward Henry Knight (1876)
"... preventing its being shifted about by the rotary reciprocation of the frizzer above, whose numerous protuberances catch the fibers of ..."
3. Annual Report of the Department of Inspection of Workshops, Factories and by Ohio Dept. of Inspection of Workshops, Factories and Public Buildings, International Association of Factory Inspectors of North America (1892)
"Cause of accident : On frizzer ; wood ... and cut his hand At what employed: On frizzer. Number of persons deprived of support in consequence of accident: ..."
4. Annual Report by Indiana Dept. of Inspection, Indiana (1904)
"... as lumber from the dry-kiln to ripsaw, cut-off and handsaws on to planer, jointer and frizzer, rabbet and boring machines, sander and smoothing machines ..."
5. Rambles, Roamings and Recollections by George Philip Rigney Pulman (1870)
"The woman and child appeared after another ring, and I received tho information that matters were in a forward state, and that the chop was a " frizzer. ..."