Definition of Freebasing
1. Verb. (present participle of freebase) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Freebasing
1. freebase [v] - See also: freebase
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Freebasing Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Freebasing
Literary usage of Freebasing
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Cocaine & Federal Sentencing Policy by Richard P. Conaboy (1997)
"Injecting or freebasing powder cocaine, however, is more complicated and dangerous (see ... freebasing cocaine, popular among cocaine users in the 1970s, ..."
2. National Household Survey on Drug Abuse: Main Findings (1992) by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"The category that includes crack—freebasing or smoking—was the second most common route of administration mentioned by respondents, ..."
3. Prevention Plus II: Tools for Creating and Sustaining Drug-Free Communities (1994)
""freebasing" is extremely dangerous. The cocaine reaches the brain within seconds, resulting in a sudden and intense high. However, the euphoria quickly ..."
4. Cocaine Use in America: Epidemmiologic and Clinical Perspectives edited by Nicholas J. Kozel, Edgar H. Adams (1996)
"The routes of administration generally considered to be more reinforcing, ie, intravenous use and freebasing, were reported by more than 60% of these ..."
5. Health Status of Minorities & Low Income Groups by DIANE Publishing Company, Dept. of Health and Human Services, United States (1991)
"Blacks, and to a lesser extent Hispanics, seem more likely to use more dangerous routes of cocaine administration (ie, injection or freebasing) and to use ..."
6. Rural Substance Abuse: State of Knowledge & Issues edited by Elizabeth B. Robertson (1999)
"IntJ Addict l(3):549-558, 1972 Tashkin, OP; Gorelick, D.; Khalsa, ME , Simmons, M.; and Chang, P. Respiratory effects of cocaine freebasing among habitual ..."
7. Prevention Primer: An Encyclopedia of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drug by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"freebasing is extremely dangerous. The cocaine reaches the brain within seconds, resulting in a sudden and intense high. However, the euphoria quickly ..."
8. Medical Marijuana Referenda Movement in America: Hearing Before the edited by Bill McCollum (2001)
"Grinspoon, L.: Crisis behavior. Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists. 40(4):25-28, April, 1984. 112. Grinspoon, L. and Bakalar, JB: freebasing cocaine. ..."