Definition of Fractal geometry
1. Noun. (mathematics) the geometry of fractals. "Benoit Mandelbrot pioneered fractal geometry"
Fractal Geometry Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Fractal Geometry Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Fractal Geometry
Literary usage of Fractal geometry
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Profiting from Chaos: Using Chaos Theory for Market Timing, Stock Selection by Tonis Vaga (1994)
"Michael Barnsley characterizes fractal geometry as an extension of classical geometry. The latter provides “a first approximation” to the structure of ..."
2. Back from Utopia: The Challenge of the Modern Movementby Hubert-Jan Henket, Hilde Heynen by Hubert-Jan Henket, Hilde Heynen (2002)
"fractal geometry Geometry evolved as the reason of reason. It was the universal ideal that God had encoded ... Mandelbrot's fractal geometry overcomes the ..."
3. Gaia Matrix: Arkhom & the Geometries of Destiny in the North American Landscape by Peter William Champoux, William Stuart Buehler (1999)
"fractal geometry is a relatively new study of mathematics. As noted earlier, a typical example of fractal geometry is evident in the leaf and stem structure ..."
4. Proceedings of the Berkeley-Ames Conference on Nonlinear Problems in Control by Louis R. Hunt, Clyde Martin (1984)
"Mandelbrot, BB, The fractal geometry of Nature, WH Freeman, San Francisco, 1982. 14. Bridgeman, PW, Dimensional Analysis, Yale University Press. ..."
5. Researching Mathematics Education in South Africa: Perspectives, Practices by Renuka Vithal, Jill Adler, Christine Keitel (2005)
"... basketry relates the patterns involved to fractal geometry and is an example of how ethnomathematics goes beyond basic mathematics. ..."
6. Useful Knowledge: The American Philosophical Society Millennium Program by Alexander G. Bearn, American Philosophical Society (1999)
" Mandelbrot, BB, The fractal geometry of Nature, WH Freeman, New York, 1983.  McQueen, DM, Peskin, CS and Yellin, EL, Fluid Dynamics of the Mitral ..."