Definition of Florists' chrysanthemum
1. Noun. Of China.
Generic synonyms: Chrysanthemum
Florists' Chrysanthemum Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Florists' Chrysanthemum Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Florists' Chrysanthemum
Literary usage of Florists' chrysanthemum
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. American Gardening (1895)
"Society Indiana Florists: Chrysanthemum Show and Floral Festival, ... Kentucky Society of Florists Chrysanthemum show. November 5-9 Inclusive. ..."
2. Popular Garden Flowers: Anemones, Asters, Begonias ... [et Al.] by Walter Page Wright (1911)
"The florists' Chrysanthemum, in the various forms which we have just been considering, dominates the genus so strongly that other species and varieties hold ..."
3. Gardening (1905)
"... Society of American Florists Chrysanthemum Society of America 249 The new types of Boston ferns 249 Colorado horticulturists meet 249 Greenhouse heating ..."
4. Manual of Gardening: A Practical Guide to the Making of Home Grounds and the by Liberty Hyde Bailey (1916)
"In variety of form and color, and in size of bloom, the florists' chrysanthemum is one of the most wonderful of plants. It is a late autumn flower, ..."
5. The Amateur's Practical Garden-book: Containing the Simplest Directions for by Charles Elias Hunn, Liberty Hyde Bailey (1900)
"Chrysanthemums in a box In variety of form and color, and in size of bloom, the florists' Chrysanthemum is one of the most wonderful.of plants. ..."
6. The Practical Garden-book: Containing the Simplest Directions for the by Charles Elias Hunn, Liberty Hyde Bailey (1900)
"Chrysanthemums in a box In variety of form and color, and in size of bloom, the florists' Chrysanthemum is one of the most wonderful,of plants. ..."