Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Flaser Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Flaser
Literary usage of Flaser
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Transactions of the Royal Geological Society of Cornwall by Royal Geological Society of Cornwall (1895)
"Metamorphism in the Hartz [Nov. i, is the possession of the flaser structure so characteristic ... This shows itself on a surface in wavy streaks (flaser), ..."
2. British Petrography: With Special Reference to the Igneous Rocks by Jethro Justinian Harms Teall (1888)
"In portions of the slide the ophitic structure is replaced by a micro-flaser structure which marks the planes of schistosity; that is the planes along which ..."
3. Transactions by Royal Geological Society of Cornwall (1895)
"is the possession of the flaser structure so characteristic of regional ... This shows itself oil a surface in wavy streaks (flaser), ..."
4. The British Journal of Homoeopathy edited by John James Drysdale, Robert Ellis Dudgeon, Richard Hughes, John Rutherfurd Russell (1843)
"I consulted with Professor flaser of Pavia, who had recognised the disease which I had before ... After Dr flaser, Professor of Ophthalmic Surgery in Pavia, ..."
5. Encyclopaedia Britannica, a Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, Literature and edited by Hugh Chisholm (1910)
"... the gabbros into flaser gabbro and amphibolite; the slates often contain andalusite or chiastolite, and show transitions to mica schists. ..."