Definition of Fat person
1. Noun. A rotund individual.
Generic synonyms: Large Person
Antonyms: Thin Person
Derivative terms: Fatty
Fat Person Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Fat Person Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Fat Person
Literary usage of Fat person
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Notes and Queries by Martim de Albuquerque (1857)
"... a very fat person ; — for which fact Mrs Cumber saw her burnt as the seven men were hanged. “This was I first told by 5r ..."
2. Pathological physiology of internal diseases by Albion Walter Hewlett (1916)
"So long,as the fat person is inactive and the surrounding temperature is cool, the dissipation of heat through the skin does not differ materially from the ..."
3. A Zulu-English Dictionary with Notes on Pronunciation, a Revised Orthography by Alfred T. Bryant (1905)
"Any Tatty, greasy, oily' thing (used contemptuously or expressing disgust), as a soft unhealthy lump of fat (of meat), a fat person with the fat of a soft ..."
4. Monographic Medicine by Albion Walter Hewlett, Henry Leopold Elsner (1916)
"So long as the fat person is inactive and the surrounding temperature is cool, the dissipation of heat through the skin does not differ materially from the ..."