Definition of Faggoted
1. faggot [v] - See also: faggot
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Faggoted Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Faggoted
faggoted (current term)
Literary usage of Faggoted
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Van Nostrand's Engineering Magazine (1870)
"The five rough bars of the second charge were likewise cut up, faggoted, ... The rough iron so produced was cut up, faggoted, piled, and rolled into bridge ..."
2. A Practical Treatise on Metallurgy: Adapted from the Last German Edition of by Bruno Kerl, William Crookes, Ernst Otto Röhrig (1870)
"It is partly employed for inferior descriptions of faggoted steel, chiefly for the outer layers of ... It is used for inferior kinds of faggoted steel. 5. ..."
3. A Treatise on the Strength of Timber, Cast Iron, Malleable Iron, and Other by Peter Barlow (1837)
"4, Welsh iron, faggoted by hand- hammers at my works 88 I ' I1 inch No. 6, | in. square ditto, rolled, but not hammered, at the King and Queen works 76 'è ..."
4. Metallurgy: The Art of Extracting Metals from Their Ores, and Adapting Them by John Percy (1864)
"It is for the most part employed in making faggoted steel. 3. ... It is partly employed for inferior descriptions of faggoted steel, chiefly for the outer ..."