Definition of Experting
1. expert [v] - See also: expert
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Experting Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Experting
Literary usage of Experting
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Portland Cement Industry from a Financial Standpoint by Edwin Clarence Eckel (1908)
"The next step is to arrange for the concurrent "experting" and advertising of the find. As to experting, it will be advisable to have several reports. ..."
2. Journal of Proceedings and Addresses of the ... Annual Meeting and (1915)
"The idea is closely akin to the experting of a business. ... The report is an excellent example of the experting of an educational business, and proved so ..."
3. Report by Washington (State), Washington (State) Auditor's office, Auditor's Office (1898)
"... and invasions 3845 80 Telephone and telegraph 301 00 Incidental expenses 121 50 Postage 350 00 experting penitentiary books 442 50 Stationery . ..."
4. Education by Project Innovation (Organization) (1895)
"Let the shoemaker stick to his last and the expert attend strictly to "experting" if he wants to secure a first class job at it when his own "pedagogical ..."