Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Erythemic Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Erythemic
Literary usage of Erythemic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The British Journal of Dermatology by British Association of Dermatology (1903)
"W. OSLER records the case, with an illustration, of a man of good habits who for eight years from September, 1894, suffered from recurring erythemic ..."
2. Manual of therapeutics: Referring Especially to the Products of the by Davis & Company Parke, Parke, Davis & Company (1909)
"Mustard and similar irritants (externally)—erythemic, perhaps followed by brown staining. Opium and Morphine—a red papular eruption resembling measles or ..."
3. Collected Papers by the Staff of Saint Mary's Hospital, Mayo Clinic by Saint Marys Hospital (Rochester, Minn.) (1917)
"Also, exudative erythemic states of the viscera are possible causes of bleeding.6 Arteriosclerosis of the abdominal vessels with aneurysmal dilatation and ..."
4. The Retrospect of Practical Medicine and Surgery: Being a Half-yearly edited by William Braithwaite, James Braithwaite, Edmond Fauriel Trevelyan (1846)
"These are doubtless the cases respecting which Dr. Golding Bird remarks, that "in those forms of irritable stomach, especially where an erythemic state of ..."
5. The London Medical Gazette (1846)
"... "in those forms of irritable stomach, especially where an erythemic state of mucous membrane existed, the oxide of silver has been of great service. ..."
6. Materia Medica and Special Therapeutics of the New Remedies by Edwin Moses Hale (1875)
"... bluish in color, and the whole anus encircled with a red, erythemic halo. I found that he suffered with ' backache,' has a ' pasty' mouth, ..."
7. Materia Medica and Special Therapeutics of the New Remedies by Edwin Moses Hale (1880)
"... bluish in color, and the whole anus encircled with a red, erythemic halo. I found that lie suffered with " backache," has a " pasty" mouth, ..."