Definition of Endometrial cancer
1. Noun. Cancer of the uterine lining.
Endometrial Cancer Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Endometrial Cancer Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Endometrial Cancer
Literary usage of Endometrial cancer
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Lifelong Passion: Nicholas and Alexandra: Their Own Story by Andrei Maylunas (2005)
"In this study, women with endometrial cancer were compared to community controls of similar age and race. Participants were interviewed and then measured to ..."
2. Racial/Ethnic Patterns of Cancer in the United States, 1988-1992 edited by Barry A. Miller (1997)
"The racial and ethnic diversity of endometrial cancer follows a pattern ... Women with the highest age-adjusted incidence of endometrial cancer in the SEER ..."
3. Gulf War And Health by Institute of Medicine (2005)
"endometrial cancer (ICD-9 182), which occurs in the inner lining of the uterus, ... A major risk factor in endometrial cancer is exposure to estrogen, ..."
4. Guide To Clinical Preventive Services by U. S. Preventive Services Task Force (1989)
"Risk of localized and widespread endometrial cancer in relation to recent and ... endometrial cancer and estrogen use: report of a large case-control study. ..."
5. Operative Gynecologic Laparoscopy: Principles and Techniques by Camran Nezhat (2000)
"Surgical staging in endometrial cancer: Clinicopathologic findings of a prospective study. ... Surgical pathologic spread patterns of endometrial cancer. ..."
6. Bound for Good Health: A Collection of Age Pages (1993)
"Other possible problems associated with taking estrogen include the following: endometrial cancer (cancer of the uterine lining) has been found to occur ..."