Definition of Electronic equipment
1. Noun. Equipment that involves the controlled conduction of electrons (especially in a gas or vacuum or semiconductor).
Terms within: Circuit, Electric Circuit, Electrical Circuit, Electrode
Generic synonyms: Equipment
Electronic Equipment Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Electronic Equipment Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Electronic Equipment
Literary usage of Electronic equipment
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Germany, Garbage and the Green Dot: Challenging the Throwaway Society by Bette K. Fishbein (1996)
"Table 10-2: Estimated Quantity of Waste from Used Electric and Electronic Equipment * 'West" Germany only Source: Deutscher Bundestag-12. ..."
2. Measurements for Competitiveness in Electronics (1994)
"There are significant markets for materials, electronic components, electronic equipment, and electrical equipment. Estimating the market sizes presents ..."
3. Linkages: Manufacturing Trends in Electronics Interconnection Technology (2005)
"Directive/96/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 January on Waste Electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE). ..."
4. Quarterly of the National Fire Protection Association by National Fire Protection Association (1896)
"Error 2: While most of the building was free of combustible acoustical tile one equipment room housing expensive electronic equipment was covered with a ..."