¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Egoless
1. not characterized by egoism [adj]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Egoless Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Egoless
Literary usage of Egoless
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Deeper Mysteries by Edward Clarence Farnsworth (1921)
"THE egoless BEING HUMAN intelligence is by no means keen enough to reach Truth at a single effort. Its approach is only by narrow degrees. ..."
2. Liberty Recipes by Amelia Doddridge (1918)
"egoless MUFFINS % c. wheat flour *4 t. salt % c. corn meal 2 t. melted fat 3 t. baking powder ^ c. milk 2 t. sugar (or none) Mix and sift dry ingredients; ..."
3. Tempting Dishes for Small Incomes by De Salis (Harriet Anne) (1899)
"QUICK BREADS egoless MUFFINS Vz c. wheat flour '/4 t. sdt '/z c- corn meal 2 t . melted fat 3 t. baking powder l/z e. milk 2 t. sugar (or none) Mix and sift ..."
4. The Divine Luminous Wisdom That Dispels the Darkness by M R Bawa Muhaiyaddeen (1997)
"I thought surely I will become egoless now, go to God and Converse with Him. ... This Guru could not teach me how to be egoless nor was he in a state of ..."
5. Good Housekeeping's Book of Recipes and Household Discoveries (1920)
"egoless CHOCOLATE CAKE 2 squares chocolate 1 teaspoonful soda 1 cupful sugar 1 cupful ... This cake will keep moist for several days. egoless NUGGET CAKE ..."