¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Ductal
1. made up of ducts [adj]
Medical Definition of Ductal
1. Relating to a duct. (05 Mar 2000)
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Ductal Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Ductal
Literary usage of Ductal
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London by Royal Society (Great Britain) (1856)
"This ductal epithelium does not pass gradually into the secreting epithelium ... Hepatic cells are sometimes seen in tubes lined with this ductal epithelium ..."
2. Quality Determinants Of Mammography: Clinical Practice Guideline by Lawrence W. Bassett, R. Edward Hendrick (2004)
"Tumor staging: histologie type—in situ (ductal) or invasive (ductal or lobular); grade; size; and nodal status B. Derived data (calculated from raw data) 1. ..."
3. Fluoride in Drinking Water: A Scientific Review of EPA's Standards by National Research Council (2006)
"1978. cantly related to those in either plasma or parotid ductal saliva. However, fluoride concentrations in parotid ductal saliva were strongly correlated ..."
4. Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine (1903)
"Su mechanism could thus also result in cal< levels in the final saliva that are three t higher than that of serum, (iii) Water i sorption by ductal cells ..."