Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Drywell Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Drywell
drywell (current term)
dsRNA adenosine deaminase
Literary usage of Drywell
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Workshop on Advanced Nuclear Reactor Safety Issues and Research Needs: Paris by International Atomic Energy Agency, OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (2002)
"Containment cooling condenser (CCC) The CCC is a tubular heat exchanger designed to remove heat from the drywell as soon as the temperature of the ..."
2. Safety and Security of Commercial Spent Nuclear Fuel Storage: Public Report by Brwm, National Research Council of the Nationa (2006)
"The drywell is connected to a pressure suppression system and provides a barrier to the release of radioactive material to the environment under accident ..."
3. Convention by National Electric Light Association Convention, National Independent Meat Packers Association, University of Georgia College of Agriculture, University of Georgia Dept. of Food Science (1919)
"drywell method of draining manholes. Power trenching machine. Spacing block for aligning ducts in manholes. TAGGING AND NUMBERING CABLES 1912—Pg. 7 Material ..."
4. Multi-Language Glossary on Natural Disasters edited by Kenzo Toki (1994)
"Drain to daylight if possible, or to a drywell or sewer. If you must use an interior sump pump, seal it • As a precaution, use interior footing drains (in ..."
5. Debris Impact on Emergency Coolant Recirculation: Workshop Proceedings by U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (2004)
"Part of that insulation debris was transported to the wetwell pool and clogged the intake strainers for the drywell spray system after about one hour. ..."