Definition of Drug trafficking
1. Noun. Traffic in illegal drugs.
Drug Trafficking Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Drug Trafficking Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Drug Trafficking
Literary usage of Drug trafficking
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. National Drug Control Strategy: A Nation Responds to Drug Use (1992)
"Many cities in the United States are experiencing substantial drug use problems, but the large-scale drug trafficking activities found in New York, Miami, ..."
2. Sentencing in the Federal Courts: Does Race Matter?: The Transition to by Douglas Corry McDonald, Kenneth E Carlson (1994)
"All but 5% of those convicted of drug trafficking in guideline cases during the ... Upon conviction for drug trafficking, blacks, and Hispanics to a lesser ..."
3. The Culture of Violence by Kumar Rupesinghe (1994)
"The impact of drug trafficking on Colombian culture Francisco J. de Roux, ... drug trafficking appeared in Colombia at a time when the country faced an ..."
4. National Drug Control Policy: Interdiction Efforts in Florida and the edited by J. Dennis Hastert (2001)
"In recent months, we've seen, sadly, the evidence of this threat of drug trafficking increasing due to new modern technologies that are used by drug runners ..."