¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Doobie
1. a marijuana cigarette [n -S]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Doobie Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Doobie
doobie (current term)
Literary usage of Doobie
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Noctes Ambrosianæ by John Wilson, Robert Shelton Mackenzie, James Hogg, William Maginn, John Gibson Lockhart (1866)
"His favrite distance, carryin' doobie, was twal miles ; and he used generally to do't up hill and doon brae, -within the half hour. ..."
2. India's Women: The Magazine of the Church of England Zenana Missionary Society by Church of England Zenana Missionary Society (1886)
"We summoned all the women to prayer, then divided, doobie taking three to preach in one village, while Mrs. Ghosh and I took three with us to ..."
3. A Sanskrit Grammar: Including Both the Classical Language, and the Older by William Dwight Whitney (1879)
"doobie Columns. Complete in 1 Vol., pp. xxii. and 622. cloth. 1875. £3 3«. The first Pali Dictionary ever published. Childers. ..."
4. The Three Voyages of Martin Frobisher: In Search of a Passage to Cathaia and by George Best, Richard Collinson (1867)
"... to the citie of London you shall deliver or cause to be A doobie of delivered to the tresorer of ..."
5. Papers and Proceedings of the Surgeon General's Conference on Agricultural edited by Melvin L. Myers (1994)
"Or for adolescents, what about "doobie Howser does Iowa." And for adults, "Radar Reilly Comes Home." I am serious about riding the wave of other's ..."