Definition of Doctor's bill
1. Noun. Statement of charges for medical services.
Doctor's Bill Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Doctor's Bill Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Doctor's Bill
Literary usage of Doctor's bill
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Punch by Mark Lemon, Henry Mayhew, Tom Taylor, Shirley Brooks, Francis Cowley Burnand, Owen Seaman (1870)
"Many a fellow, single, never Has to pay a doctor s bill ; Early marriage, then, for ever : And success to Practice still. Seasonable Benevolence. ..."
2. Proceedings in Commemoration of the Organization in Pittsfield, February 7 by First Church of Christ, Mass First Church of Christ (Pittsfield, Pittsfield (Mass.) (1889)
"... hill Dr. Timothy Childs, whose farming was done by his patients. Father and I paid our doctor,s bill by cutting his wheat. This was done with a sickle. ..."
3. Sessional Papers by Ontario Legislative Assembly (1885)
"A. Yes, there was some lost time, some wood and a doctor s bill. i Q. And some paid on account, the Doctor tells me 1 A. I don't know how it was cut^down, ..."
4. American Observer Medical Monthly (1879)
"Leidy 560 Paying a Doctor.s Bill _ 565 Jones - 561 Sixteenth Subscription 5*" Cement for Wood, Porcelain or Glass 5. Enlargement. ..."