Definition of Disposal plant
1. Noun. A plant for disposing of sewage.
Disposal Plant Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Disposal Plant Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Disposal Plant
Literary usage of Disposal plant
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Industrial Arts Index by H.W. Wilson Company (1914)
"Institutional disposal plant of infirmary and children's home of Greene county ... WRW Pratt, il plans Eng N 69:287-94 F 13 '13 Sewage-disposal plant at the ..."
2. The Engineering Index Annual for by American Society of Mechanical Engineers (1914)
"Sewage-disposal plant at the Great Lakes Naval Training Station. Illustrated description of a plant ... Julietta Sewage disposal plant. Charles B rossmann. ..."
3. Supplement ... to the Public Health Reports by United States Public Health Service (1921)
"The said board may require when it deems necessary any owner of a water-supply or sewerage system, sewage or refuse disposal plant, to file with it complete ..."
4. Engineering Series Bulletin by University of Missouri Engineering Experiment Station (1910)
"Subsurface disposal plant. the necessity of an automatic siphon. ... Design of the Subsurface disposal plant.—Fig. 3 shows the arrangement of a typical ..."
5. Ohio Circuit Court Reports: New Series. Cases Adjudged in the Circuit Courts by Ohio Circuit Courts (1918)
"That said contract between said city and defendant was duly made and entered into, and said disposal plant constructed and operated under it, and in accord- ..."
6. Official Proceedings of the ... Annual Convention by American Society of Municipal Engineers, American Society of Municipal Improvements (1917)
"... 1915 the speaker was employed as engineer with the Baltimore Sewerage Commission and was stationed almost continuously at the Back River disposal plant. ..."