Definition of Disk error
1. Noun. Error resulting from malfunction of a magnetic disk.
Disk Error Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Disk Error Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Disk Error
Literary usage of Disk error
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Defend Your Data!: Guide to Data Recovery by David J. Stang (1991)
"The boot record will contain the message: Non-System disk or disk error. Replace and strike any key when ready. Learning Objectives 3 Locate the source of ..."
2. Computer Virus Survival Guide by David Stang (1991)
"You come in to see the message "Non system disk or disk error. Replace and strike any key when ready." You open the drive door and press Ctrl-Alt-Del. ..."
3. The Backup Book: Disaster Recovery from Desktop to Data Center by Dorian J. Cougias, E. L. Heiberger, Karsten Koop (2003)
"... software will know that, reporting a disk error only once instead of twice (once using SMART and once using SES/SAF-TE). Figure 7-17. on page 119 shows ..."
4. Computer Virus (Icsa) by David J. Stang (1991)
"You come in to see the message "Non system disk or disk error. Replace and strike any key when ready." You open the drive door and press Ctrl- Alt-Del. ..."
5. Annals of the Dudley Observatoryby Dudley Observatory by Dudley Observatory (1866)
"Full view - About this book - Add to my library Google Book Search Help | Advanced Book SearchAbout Google Book Search - Book Search Blog - Information for Publishers - Google Home©2007 Google"