Definition of Dining area
1. Noun. An area arranged for dining. "They put up tents for the dining area"
Dining Area Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Dining Area Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Dining Area
Literary usage of Dining area
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Adventure Guide Honduras & The Bay Islands by Maria Fiallos (2006)
"dining area. Optional TV, VCR, CD player, cable TV, and safe. The beach apartment has one bedroom with twin beds, living and dining area, full kitchen and ..."
2. Adventure Guide to Costa Rica by Bruce Conord (2005)
"Despite the heavy traffic on the corner, the dining area is clean and neat, ... Sit in the dining area and fill out your order on a pre-printed form. ..."
3. Mexico's Pacific Coast by Vivien Lougheed (2004)
"The best feature is the dining area overlooking the river and valley with hundreds of hummingbirds ... There is also a pool, bar and dining area on site. ..."
4. Adventure Guide to the Alaska Highway by Ed Readicker-Henderson (2001)
"Food Every ship has a dining area. Hours and services range from ship to ship. The dining area on the Tusty is open only three hours a day; the snack bar on ..."
5. A Traveler's Guide to the Galapagos Islands by Barry Boyce (2004)
"The ship has 3 decks, a large salon and bar, as well as a spacious dining area. For relaxation, there is a covered Sun Deck with comfortable lounge chairs, ..."
6. Adventure Guide Maui by Sharon Hamblin (2005)
"Along with the dining area and the beach, they create some pretty ... with a common open-air living/dining area and a separate open-air bathroom with a ..."
7. Adventure Guide to Thailand by Christopher Evans, Lindsey Evans (2006)
"Top accommodation was the two-bedroom presidential villa, which had a vast living area with a 42-inch plasma TV, separate dining area including a ..."
8. Recommended Country Inns & Pubs of Britain by Hunter Publishing, Incorporated (2004)
"Delicious freshly cooked meals are served lunchtimes and evenings in the cosy bar and dining area. On Sundays a traditional roast with Yorkshire pudding is ..."