Definition of Digital vein
1. Noun. One of the veins serving the fingers or toes.
Digital Vein Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Digital Vein Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Digital Vein
Literary usage of Digital vein
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Anatomy, Descriptive and Applied by Henry Gray (1913)
"The ulnar part of the net-work receives the dorsal digital vein of the ulnar side of the little finger and is continued upward as the basilic vein. ..."
2. Outlines of Veterinary Anatomy by Orlando Charnock Bradley (1896)
"The Anterior digital vein is placed in front of the digits and metacarpus ... The Posterior digital vein accompanies the collateral artery of the metacarpus ..."
3. The Comparative anatomy of the domesticated animals by Auguste Chauveau (1887)
"Tin ; vessels, finally, by their last fusion at the inferior extremity of the first phalanx, constitute the digital vein, the satellite of the artery of the ..."
4. Facts for Horse Owners: A Pictorial Encyclopedia of Practical Instruction by Dennis Magner (1902)
"CC, Ascending veins of the coronary venous plexus. c, Superior communicating vein between the two superficial coronary plexus. F, digital vein. ..."
5. The Art of Taming and Educating the Horse: With Details of Management in the by Dennis Magner (1886)
"F digital vein. O Q' Roots of the digital vein. N Inferior communicant vein between the two superficial coronary- plexus. NB—The other letters in this ..."