Definition of Decline in quality
1. Noun. Process of changing to an inferior state.
Generic synonyms: Decline, Diminution
Specialized synonyms: Drop-off, Falling Off, Falloff, Slack, Slump
Derivative terms: Decline, Deteriorate, Deteriorate, Worsen
Decline In Quality Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Decline In Quality Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Decline In Quality
Literary usage of Decline in quality
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Medicare Reimbursement & the Quality of Hospital Care by Michael J. McGinty (1994)
"V. CONCLUSIONS PPS was not associated with a decline in quality. Also the relationship between program reimbursement and hospital quality was stronger after ..."
2. An Encyclopædia of Agriculture: Comprising the Theory and Practice of the by John Claudius Loudon (1831)
"... the cream that rises continuing progressively to decrease in quantity, and to decline in quality, so long as any rises to the surface. 4. ..."
3. Modern Democracies by James Bryce Bryce (1921)
"A decline in quality is not likely to be remedied so long as the conditions of membership in the Popular House remain so toilsome and exacting as they have ..."
4. Appletons' Annual Cyclopædia and Register of Important Events of the Year (1886)
"There is also a very general decline in quality. Sweet Potatoes.—The crop of 1875 was a fair one in both yield and quality ; that of this year very nearly ..."