Definition of Daniel ortega
1. Noun. Nicaraguan statesman (born in 1945).
Daniel Ortega Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Daniel Ortega Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Daniel Ortega
Literary usage of Daniel ortega
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Fitful Peace: Human Rights and Reconciliation in Nicaragua Under the by Cynthia Arnson, David Holiday (1991)
"89 Radio Ya, "daniel ortega News Conference," Foreign Broadcast Information Service, June 20,1991, pp. 15- 18. 90 Associated Press, "Ortega Raises Threat of ..."
2. Report of the Congressional Committees Investigating the Iran/Contra Affair by Lee H. Hamilton, Daniel K. Inouye (1995)
"Considerably more was, and is, at stake, then, than the fate of daniel ortega and Adolfo Calero. What was at stake in the Nicaragua debate—and what remains ..."
3. Intervention Or Neglect: The United States and Central America Beyond the 1980s by Linda Robinson (1991)
"... the Sandinistas put daniel ortega and Sergio Ramirez up for reelection as president and vice president, respectively, although their candidacies were ..."
4. Hispanic Americans in Congress, 1822-1995 by Carmen E. Enciso (1996)
"He gained national attention when he joined ten other House Democrats in signing a letter addressed to the Nicaraguan general, daniel ortega. ..."
5. Adventure Guide to Costa Rica by Bruce Conord (2005)
"daniel ortega, former Sandinista President. The meandering San Juan River, the border between Nicaragua and Costa Rica, has played more than a minor role in ..."