2. Adjective. In the style of Dada. ¹
3. Noun. (alternative capitalization of Dadaist) ¹
4. Adjective. (alternative capitalization of Dadaist) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Dadaist
1. a follower of dadaism [n -S]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Dadaist Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Dadaist
dadaist (current term)
Literary usage of Dadaist
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Water Colours of Hitler: Recovered Art Works by Enzo Collotti, Riccardo Mariani (2005)
"... that strange ‘Nazi' thinker, the Italian Julius Evola: whilst Hitler was painting his landscapes, Evola was active in Italy as a dadaist painter. ..."
2. Hard Werken by Paul Hefting, Dirk van Ginkel (1995)
"... and isms) Rotterdam 1973 gave a dadaist parody of an experts' society, in which even the provo Robert Jasper Grootveld featured with his ship Frya, ..."
3. A Genealogical History of the Dormant, Abeyant, Forfeited, and Extinct by Bernard Burke (1866)
"Henceforward, be was styled “Thomas Flemyng, dadaist Comes de Wigton.” He was a. by his cousin, ..."
4. The Civilization of Illiteracy by Mihai Nadin (1997)
"With the experience of disposable language, which the dadaist movement submitted to a community already skeptical of language, came the experience of ..."